Intervention ServicesAbuse & Rape Crisis Shelter provides 24-hour support and advocacy to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and related crimes in Warren County, Ohio. Our trained staff and volunteers assist in problem solving, personal safety, and police intervention. Hotline staff also assist in obtaining emergency shelter, medical and legal assistance, and provide referrals to community resources.
About our Shelter
Need Help? You are not alone.
All of our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Domestic abuse and violence is a universal societal problem that does not discriminate. It can happen to anyone regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, income, social status, education level, health status, or profession.
ARCS Family Violence Program provides:
- 24/7 Sheltering services for victims of domestic violence and their dependents.
- Legal and social service advocacy.
- Individualized safety planning.
- Support group counseling.
- Information and referral for judicial, legal, financial, mental health, and housing resources.
- TTY and foreign language translations are provided through “Language Line.”
ARCS provides each sheltered family with a safe place to make decisions and to discuss often complicated relationships, dire financial and legal circumstances, health problems, contradictory feelings, and confused thinking. Each resident is aided in setting his/her direction and goals through a detailed case plan that reflects the diversity of each residents needs, circumstances, and future direction. Each client is informed of domestic violence dynamics, dangers, and health risks for them and their children through groups and individual sessions.